The Healthy Chef creates the finest, organic functional food products and services to support optimum health and wellbeing. We believe that HEALTH COMES FIRST, so our products are specifically designed to be as pure as nature intended. They are made in Australia from the finest wholefood ingredients and free from gluten, fillers, gums and sugar. We are passionate about health, we love food, we strive for simplicity and exist to inspire nourish and delight.
Want to join The Healthy Chef Team?
The Healthy Chef team is always growing and keeping an eye out for brilliant people to join the team! If you have a strong interest in supporting behind the scenes, have a passion for wellbeing, and mega drive to succeed in a small business environment, I want to hear from you!
GRAPHIC DESIGNER MID-LEVEL – FULL TIME OR CASUAL
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to help maintain the high bar for creative excellence across our company.
We are looking for someone with a passion for visualisation with an understanding of our brand, who knows how to blend these with artistic wants and ultimately how to deliver on a project. You will be someone who goes above and beyond to deliver impeccable solutions and will be working closely with the founders Teresa + Paul Cutter. You will be someone who understands the importance of constructive criticism, both giving and taking. You will have a passion for finding new, creative solutions and sharing them with your team. Ultimately you will love creating great work and leading the industry.
Who are we looking for?
– Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
– Professional and focused.
– Absolute attention to detail.
– Strategic thinker who can work autonomously.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Impressive folio that proves you’ve got talent.
– Friendly, loves working collaboratively.
– Digital + print + label design experience.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– A strong working knowledge of design software & creative technology.
– Design, updating and maintenance of The Healthy Chef website (word press platform) and other online and print material including brochures, cookbooks, print advertising and Ad campaigns.
The designer will be heavily involved in web, brochure and editorial design as well as brand identity design and being able to see projects through to completion. You will also be creatively involved in designing branded health accessories for Healthy Chef such as aprons, bags and apparel and will need to follow these jobs through to completion.
You will need to create beautiful, classic brand identity campaigns.
Communicate strong rationale for your concepts and provide constructive feedback to your own and others work.
Based out of our office in Surry Hills.
If you would like to know more, please drop us and email: [email protected] and tell us all about yourself and why you are suited for the position.
Please include your CV with a cover sheet, contact information, previous work history and references. Take your time to curate your selection – we are looking for something special, not how fast you respond to this ad.
Digital Admin with Programming and Creative Flair (Full time or Casual)
We are looking for a new team member that has mad digital marketing and ecommerce skills to assist with continuously improving our website, execution of digital marketing strategies and managing our social media channels including youtube and vimeo. You will also have an interest and skills in video production
The skills & experience you require would include:
- Using Photoshop to compose engaging promotional assets and to prepare high quality photography for web consumption
- Some PHP, WordPress & Expression Engine experience preferred
- A can-do attitude towards tasks where you have to learn new skills
It’s an ongoing casual position of 10 to 20 hours per week based out of our office in Surry Hills NSW.
Duties will include:
- Management, implementation & improvement of all Social Channels, up loading weekly posts to the website, facebook, etc, general management of the site, adding recipes, ads, promotional campaigns etc.
- Maintaining and adding new products to our eCommerce store on Expression Engine, this requires some programming skills along with photoshop/ Indesign, plus whatever other special magic you can bring to the table.
- Dream up exciting ideas and execute them on the website and through our social channels
If you would like to know more please drop us and email and tell us all about yourself and why you are suited for the position.