Say 'hello' to smooth, great-tasting drinks.
The Healthy Chef blender bottle has a durable clip in lid that is designed to stay on, so no more spills or splashes and the BPA and phthalate free plastic offers superior durability and clarity. The rubber sports grip offers a firm hold, whether you’re shaking up a nutrient packed protein shake, or keeping water on hand during your early morning fitness session.
Our Blender Bottle also includes a blender ball wire whisk that is made from surgical-grade stainless steel – ensuring your drinks will be smooth and purely delicious every time.
Just add your ingredients, drop in the blender ball and shake. The Blender Ball is designed to remain in the bottle until you’ve enjoyed its contents.
NO Lumps – NO Leaks or Spills – Safe – Clean - Purely Delicious.
Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside – it will never rust, chip or peel.
- Protein Drinks
- Smoothies + Shakes
- Meal Replacements
- Electrolyte / Supplement Drinks
What’s Great About It:
- BPA + Phthalate Free
- Highest Quality
- Secure Clip in Lid
- Rubber Sports Grip
- Leak Proof Seal
- Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to Clean
- Embosses millilitre and ounce markings
- Surgical Stainless Steel Blender Ball
- No Lumps Smooth Blending + Mixing
Why I love it
My Blender Bottle Sports Mixer mixes up protein shakes, electrolyte drinks and power smoothies with ease. My favourite is Healthy Chef Chocolate Protein mixed with coconut water + ice - it makes the perfect recovery and rehydration formula.
It can also mix up your favourite breakfast recipes before you cook them such as eggs, pancakes and crepes. You can even mix up your favourite salad dressings in a flash so they will be smooth and ready to pour over your next raw energy salad for lunch.
How To Use It
Simply drop the Blender Ball wire whisk into the bottle with your ingredients, screw on the lid, and shake. The surgical-grade stainless steel Blender Ball is designed to remain in the cup until you've enjoyed the contents, and if you are just drinking water there’s no need to remove the Blender Ball because it won't rust, chip, or peel.
- Add liquid ingredients before adding powders and thicker ingredients.
- Before shaking, screw lid firmly onto cup and press flip cap down until you hear it "snap" closed.
- For best mixing action, hold the rubber Sports Grip on the side of the bottle and shake from the wrist.
- Wash before first use.
- Clean bottles out immediately after use.
- All pieces of the Healthy Chef Blender Bottles are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Alternatively, the bottles may be washed by hand in warm soapy water. If using this method, please see warning below.
Warnings & Cautions:
The Healthy Chef Blender bottles are not for use with hot or warm liquids. The secure seal of the bottles does not allow pressure to escape, so placing hot or warm liquids in either bottle may cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents. Please also exercise caution when mixing other ingredients that create pressure (such as - but not limited to - pancake batter, waffle batter, etc.) When mixing these types of ingredients, hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.